[Fredslist] Friars Club Membership Drive

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Aug 20 14:40:03 EDT 2015

Please see the below once in a lifetime opportunity.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2014
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>