[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit for the Bandit-Downtown joint meeting 9/9/15

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Aug 20 08:48:03 EDT 2015

   Gotham's Downtown and Bandit groups are pleased to announce that we are
holding a joint meeting, downtown, on September 9th, 1230-200pm

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11880340_10206704
497065095_5810753355726504828_n.jpg?oh=d7b8dd2b5970bd74406b9fc9d11a8fa7&oe=5
645C35BAs Group Coordinator of Bandit, and on behalf of Steve Maggi, GC of
Downtown, I invite you to experience some great networking as two active
Gotham groups get together for a joint lunch meeting!

We are dining on a 20th floor rooftop overlooking the Financial District,
the New Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial.

Meet us at the Club Quarters Hotel in the View of the World Terrace, 140
Washington Street and get ready for some amazing networking.

The non-compete rules are waived for this joint meeting so we welcome all
Gothamites and guests!

Here is the link to register and sign up:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Bandit/1039.

Seating is limited.

           Photo: thanks to the inimitable Shelley Simpson

14thyremailsignature