[Fredslist] Hi!! And...HUB Complimentary seminar on ACA reporting and other Compliance issues plus cost saving strategies to reduce your healthcare costs!

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Wed Aug 19 15:56:10 EDT 2015

Hello Gotham Friends!  I wanted to ask a favor, I am hosting a seminar on the topic is  the ACA Reporting requirements and as well as other Compliance issues and how to reduce your health insurance costs!  The date is Thursday, September 10th at our HUB office in NYC.  We have had great feedback on these seminars all around.

 Can you please also forward this to anyone who is in charge of Benefits in any size corporation?  Perhaps your company or your client(s)? I would greatly appreciate it and I promise they will thank you, we leave our attendees with tremendous bottom line education and great methods and resources.

Please see the invitation attached/below.   Thank you, Gotham!

~Susan

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D0D44B.426A1AB0]

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, CFP
Vice President
P: 631-360-5306 F: 917-934-5318
susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com
www.hubsajiun-fitzharris.com

HUB International Northeast
Employee Benefits Division
1393 Veterans Memorial Highway
Hauppauge, NY 11788
www.hubinternational.com
You are invited to join us for a complimentary ACA compliance seminar:
IRS Reporting Guidelines for 2016 and Cost Saving Strategies

Good Afternoon,

HUB will be hosting a compliance seminar on the IRS reporting guidelines for 2016. As you may know, this is a very complicated issue for employers and failure to comply can result in significant fines, penalties and time consuming audits.

Starting next year, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) directs that employers (and other organizations) issue statements to employees and the IRS communicating a variety of health coverage details.  These new forms attempt to enforce three different but closely related aspects of the health reform law: (1) the employer mandate; (2) satisfaction of the individual mandate; and (3) possible taxpayer eligibility for a federal subsidy payment.  Not surprisingly, this triple function has led to deeply complicated forms.  HUB International recently released a client bulletin<http://learningcenter.hubinternational.com/workplace/health-care-reform/expanding-world-of-audit-and-penalty-enforcement/> outlining the final reporting criteria and instructions.

As can be imagined, many employers have questions concerning these new forms and how reporting duties will be executed.  Please join me for this educational seminar with HUB's Chief Compliance Officer, Dennis Fiszer.

Our agenda offers a broad overview of the reporting rules, including who is responsible, best practices, due dates and possible applicable penalties. We will also be presenting various cost saving strategies to achieve a zero trend.

Date/Time:
Thursday, September 10, 2015
12:15pm -12:45pm - Lunch & Networking
12:45pm - 2:15pm - Program

Location:

HUB International Northeast
5 Bryant Park, 4th Floor (Enter on 41st & 6th)
New York, NY 10018

[http://files.clickdimensions.com/hubinternationalcom-al95k/images/buttons/rsvp.gif]<mailto:nicole.leonard at hubinternational.com?subject=ACA%20Compliance%20Seminar%20RSVP>

For more information, please contact:

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Vice President, HUB International Northeast
P: 631-360-5306 | susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com<mailto:susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com>

www.hubinternational.com<http://www.hubinternational.com> | www.hubhealthreform.com<http://www.hubhealthreform.com>

Click here<http://cdlink.hubinternational.com/u/1/24671912/t21615-ac1154e6-2740-4a26-8b3c-bd53fdedebd8/test/naln.xunahgvan/uhovagreangvbany/pbz?f=t> if you don't wish to receive these messages in the future.