[Fredslist] What are you doing on Thursday Sept 3 at 6 PM?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:15:54 EDT 2015

*Please put this date and time in your calendar and join the GREEN group at
the Friars Club for a networking event.*

We will have many guests and Circuit Riders starting their Fall Networking
schedule and yes it is BEFORE Labor Day.

We are an *Open Group *and welcome ALL.

*If you know of anyone who is interested in or in a business related to
Sustainability, Energy, and that all inclusive "Green" word, please invite
them.*

Many businesses are in related fields and we welcome them as well.

Where:  The Friars Club
When: Thursday September 3 6-8 PM

Please use the link below to RSVP:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office