[Fredslist] Opportunities for a real class act.

Max Kimbarow mkimbarow at vanguardfunding.net
Tue Aug 18 11:19:31 EDT 2015

Fellow Gothamites,

I'm looking to help a real class act find a new position in the financial services industry.  As some of you already know, I have a youth soccer training business that I run on the side and I encountered some problems this past season with some parent politics.  Not only did Sean support me while this was happening, but he went the extra mile and fought on my behalf behind the scenes.  On top of that he went out of his way to secure me new business because he did not appreciate the way I/my company were being treated.  This is the type of man Sean is, and I know he would fight the same way for any opportunity that was given to him.  Below is a little blurb from Sean to me and attached is his impressive resume.  Let's work that Gotham magic!!

Hi Max,

I hope all is well.  As we discussed, I am currently working as a Client Onboarding Senior Analyst at Nomura Securities  supporting our Global Markets Sales teams by handling the products and services relationships with a wide array of institutional clients.

I am looking for similar client onboarding  or investment management operations opportunities.  I have a significant amount of experience in these areas.  I have always been successful in providing clients with quality financial services and communicating effectively with internal and external groups.

Please provide my attached resume to anyone with potential opportunities and to networking groups that you mentioned.

I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Sean

Max Kimbarow
Vanguard Funding LLC
300 Garden City Plaza, Suite 170 | Garden City, NY 11530
Direct: 516.393.0410| Fax: 516.634.4411| Cell: 516.238.6453
Office: 877.881.0010 Ext. 5015
MKimbarow at vanguardfunding.net<mailto:srand at vanguardfunding.net>
www.vanguardfunding.net<http://www.vanguardfunding.net/>
[3vvvv]