[Fredslist] Gotham Extends to Our Families.

FishFriedcpas at aol.com FishFriedcpas at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 13:03:14 EDT 2015

Thank you so much, John!
Thank you to everyone, for all of your kinds words, and for making
Brittany feel so welcome, and at ease yesterday.

You are a great bunch, indeed. :-)

Janet

Janet  Friedson Marcazzolo

Certified Public Accountant
485 Madison  Avenue, Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Telephone  (212)813-9040
Facsimile (212)813-9046

DISCLAIMER: Any  accounting, business or tax advice contained in this
communication, including  attachments and enclosures, is not intended as a
thorough, in-depth analysis of  specific issues, nor a substitute for a formal
opinion, nor is it sufficient to  avoid tax-related penalties.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This  communication and any accompanying documents
are intended only for the sole use  of the individual(s) named, and may
contain confidential and/or legally  privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby  notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action  in reliance on the contents of
this email is strictly prohibited. Moreover, any  such disclosure shall not
compromise or waive the accountant-client privileges  as to this communication
or otherwise. If you have received this email in error,  please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of the message. Thank  you.

In a message dated 8/11/2015 12:52:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,