[Fredslist] Join Gotham in thanking our Formica Golf Outing Sponsors

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Aug 10 21:34:01 EDT 2015

Find your name below as a sponsor of our Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing, Monday, August 17 at Cold Springs County Club?

Join Gotham as we share special thank yous to our confirmed Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing sponsors:

Title Sponsor: Raj Goel/ Brainlink

Golf Balls: The Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust

Caddy Sponsor: Frenkel & Co. (Bruce Swicker)

Golf Carts: Jason Greenberg

Presenting: Bridgehampton National Bank  (Michael Caldwell)

Silver: Hub International (Mike Zeldes)

Silver: Maureen Formica

Silver:  The Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust

Hole in One: John Gallin & Sons (Tom Gallin)

Breakfast/ Brunch Sponsor: Nawrocki- Smith (Darin Iacobelli)

Entertainment: Corey Bearak/ Strategic Public Policy

Lunch Station (1): Pegalis & Erickson (Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard)

Lunch Station (2): Minuteman Press Bellerose (Scott Levine)

Driving Range: Totem Tees

Putting Green Sponsor: Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors

Goody Bags: Two Sons Environmental (Paul Napalitano)

Valet Parking Sponsor: Family Home Improvement (Jan Arden)

Hole in one prize: Brett Harrison Jewelers (Marvin Soskil)

Hole in one prize: Rally BMW

That is in addition to promotion at our Golf Outing.

Is it too late to get your name listed above as well?  All you need do is ask Gotham’s Sponsor chair; he just might accommodate you.

Remaining Formica Golf Outing Sponsorship opportunities
Gold Sponsor
Cocktail Hour Sponsor
Dinner Sponsor
Pool & Spa Sponsor
Locker Room Sponsor

Find out what it takes to grab this special opportunity for an excellent and cost effective means to increase your visibility in our tribe and enhance your brand's awareness and visibility. You can pay online here <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1121>.

Thank you for your interest.

Please see below for more information about the Golf Outing.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

More details on the the Golf Outing from Golf committee member Sonia Saleh (Uplifting Nonprofits):

Gotham does and it’s pretty powerful.
The power of this tiny ball with Gotham is not to be underestimated. It makes connections, wins raffles, has delicious food, and creates laughter for all.

It’s the Men and Women’s Bob Formica Gotham Golf Outing on August 17.

Don’t play golf? The ball is still mighty because it also creates a day at The Club, which includes pool, sauna,  massage, cards, and more.

Join us at the beautiful Cold Spring Country Club  in Huntington, Long Island. for fun, sunshine, or dinner and see what the tiny ball does for you.

Interested? Want to know more?  Attached is our brochure but in case you are reading this in digest, here’s the scoop:

Costs:
·         Individual Golfer: $375 - Includes golf, cart, range, brunch, barbecue on course, cocktails, dinner, goody bag.
·         A Day at the Club:  $275 - Includes pool, card room, sauna, brunch, barbecue, cocktails, dinner, goody bag.
·         Tee Signs: $175 - Advertise your company
·         Foursome: $1500 Only one tee sign per foursome
·         Cocktails and dinner only: $175

For more information or to register:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Golf-Outing <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Golf-Outing>

Keep on making a difference,

Sonia J. T.  Saleh