[Fredslist] Home IT Small Job Referral Needed

Rosalia rosaliaagresti at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:43:52 EDT 2015

Hi:
Our home computer an Apple with a partition for Microsoft windows still has XP Pro and is unfortunately out of date and needs an upgrade to Windows 7.
We are in need of a referral of a good IT person to come to our home to 1)back up our files to external drive 2)remove Windows XP Pro in order
to install Windows 7 and then take the files from the back up drive and re-install them once again to our computer.  If you know someone reliable
who can do this for us that would be great.
many thanks as usual
Rosalia

Rosalia Agresti
305 West 98th Street