[Fredslist] Need connection to Recruiter in Financial Services

Rona Wexler rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com
Fri Aug 7 15:43:21 EDT 2015

I need about 5 min to update my info about the  "real world" employment for traders (derivatives), those who design models for such trading, and those in investor relations.  It keeps changing.  The recruiters' clients would be investment banks, hedge funds, etc.
Recruiters have been excellent source for me.
I have a short window to do this.
Thank you ALL!
Have a great wknd - supposed to be lovely!

Rona
Rona Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
(646) 335-5236   F: (815) 366-8024
rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com<mailto:rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com>
www.TheEmployabilityExpert.com<http://www.theemployabilityexpert.com/> https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=251495&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Wexler Vocational & Career Consulting
15900 Riverside Dr. W. Suite 6C (note change in suite no.)
New York, NY 10032-1042