[Fredslist] web/graphic design assistant opportunity

DLS Design info at dlsdesign.com
Wed Aug 5 12:52:51 EDT 2015

Hi Tribe,

I need an entry-level assistant at our web and graphic design studio. We can, and expect to do some training. This would be ideal for a junior or senior at a local design school, such as SVA, Pratt or Parsons, or perhaps a tech program somewhere else.

The work entails helping with website design and maintenance. WordPress, including a familiarity with themes, some css and php. A little knowledge of servers and databases is a plus. We still maintain some html sites and knowledge of Dreamweaver is a plus. We do most of our design work in Photoshop, with some print or logo projects using InDesign and Illustrator.

We can train in the nuances of design as well, providing the person has the 'eye'.

I am looking for about 15 hours a week, which makes it ideal for a student. Previous people in this job have gone on to big, really nice companies (we're nice, but small). The hours could be split a few mornings or afternoons a week, or 2 solid days, esp. Tues, Wed and / or Thurs.

We are right near Grand Central. Nice building, 24/7 security, clean office and very good computers.

Email here or call 917-885-3364.

Thanks!

David
David Schiffer

DLS Design
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 504

Web Design | Branding & Marketing | Search Optimization | Web Hosting | Social Media

info at dlsdesign.com
www.dlsdesign.com