[Fredslist] app for passwords

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Aug 3 14:18:11 EDT 2015

Hey Jayne,

Keeping the group on the list because this is a good password trick....

My advice is to create a one size fits all password, I don't rely on a
password manager.  Here's a trick I learned, which makes it so that you
have the same complex password everywhere, but it's always different.  Same
but different?!?!  How?  You ask???

For example:

You can do something like:
L at tz!websitename

So when you log into gotham, it's:
L at tz!gotham

When you log into gmail, it's:
L at tz!gmail

and so on and so on.  It's complex everywhere, and [almost] the same, but
different.

Enjoy!!!

(PS, don't use Latz....) ;).

 Danny Mizrahi