[Fredslist] ATT: Circuit Riders

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:40:26 EDT 2015

Come ride the circuit to the Monday August 10, 2015 joint meeting of the Make a Difference (“MAD”) group and the newly reconstituted Commerce group!!!!  Eat lunch, mix and mingle, and take some time to let us know if there is something we can do for YOU!

Also, did you know that non-profits are interested in making money?  Come and hear more about that and to network with two great groups - you will thank us for encouraging your participation.

Just go to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meeting-Gotham-Omni-and-MAD <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meeting-Gotham-Omni-and-MAD> and click “I’ll be there" and then on the "Pay as a Guest” button.

Shelley Simpson
The JuicePlus+ Company
JuicePlus Energy #onesimplestep
646-549-7217
www.shelleysimpson.juiceplus.com <http://www.shelleysimpson.juiceplus.com/>

Time is a non-renewable resource; spend it wisely !