[Fredslist] Join the Conversation

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Mon Aug 3 10:52:33 EDT 2015

Hi Gotham,

Are you a sports fan, music lover, can't get enough of politics, prefer
books or movies? Whatever your choice, we have the community for you.

Join the conversation - choose your interests below, click on the link to
join that list and start sharing with others who share your passion!

Sports are your passion? Click here
<mailto:webmaster at gothamnetworking.com?subject=Sportstalk%20please%20sign%20
me%20up!>  and join Sportstalk, our list dedicated to Sports.

Politics, enough said! Click here
<mailto:webmaster at gothamnetworking.com?subject=Please%20sign%20me%20up%20for
%20Politics%20list>  to join Politics and share your thoughts and opinions
on the political landscape, campaigns, and candidates

Books: looking for a beach read?  Want to know what to listen to on your
next road trip? Just finished a great read?  Click here
<mailto:webmaster at gothamnetworking.com?subject=Let's%20talk%20books,%20pleas
e%20sign%20me%20up%20for%20booktalk>  to join Booktalk, our list dedicated
to books, books and more books!

Summer blockbuster or flop?  What movies are you giving the thumbs up or
thumbs down - Click here
<mailto:webmaster at gothamnetworking.com?subject=Lights,%20camera,%20action.%2
0Please%20sign%20me%20up%20for%20flicks>  to join Flicks, our list for movie
lovers and share your review of current and classic movies.

Rock, country, pop, jazz?  If music is your passion, click here
<mailto:webmaster at gothamnetworking.com?subject=Please%20sign%20me%20up%20for
%20RockRap>  to join RockRap, our list for music lovers.

Debra B. Lindner, Executive Director

Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com