[Fredslist] P.S. Join NY Health for lunch 8/05 - Health Secrets of a Wall Street Survivor.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Sun Aug 2 14:26:48 EDT 2015

To all Gothamites interested in strengthening your stress response AND productivity, former Wall Street Managing Director and NY Heath member Patty Bayer Troup has a few priceless secrets to share and is generously offering two free treatments via raffle.Please scroll below for details and registration. Patty has many raving fans. I am one of them. Hope you can make it.
Raving fan,
Kelly WellesCo-chair, NY Health and Aging2006 Gotham Networker of the YearPresidents Council, Financial Planning Assn. Kelly Welles, President           Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsTax-Free Retirement and Longevity Planningfor 25 YearsCell   917-626-8590________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies