[Fredslist] Come Ride the Circuit NY Real Estate Chapter Thursday May 7th

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Thu Apr 30 13:01:30 EDT 2015

*Gotham Tribe*

*Please “ride the circuit” to the *

*NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER: *

*We are an “open” group, **everyone who has a  “connection” to the real
estate industry in the NY metropolitan region Is welcome!  *

*If you, your clients or customers own or operate real estate in this
region, you are qualified to attend!*

*(that should be about everybody!)*

*Our next luncheon* is
*Thursday May 7th *

at the Friars! (12:30-2)

*Please register as soon as possible to reserve your seat.*

*Here is the link for your convenience:*

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Real-Estate/1130

Everyone will receive an attendance roster with complete contact
information *after* the meeting.  *Please be sure I have yours!*
(name, company name, office and cell phone numbers, email address, website,
*business description, *and “*what your best business referral would be”*

*For example, *

*Business Description: *Bottom Line Concepts, LLC is a *performance
based* financial
consulting firm whose fees are *100% contingent* upon  its success in
securing refunds or credits in over* 40* categories of business expense
paid in the past, and reducing their cost for *like product or services* in
the future. ( no geographic or industry specific limitations )

*1) We look back in time to recover refunds that corporations may not
realize they are owed,  and 2) We look forward bringing our buying power,
technology and innovative ideas that result in measurable cost savings by
representing 1.5 million employees internationally. *
*18% overall average savings produced in all 40 expense categories.*

*My Best Business referral:*

 Entrée to any company that spends *$100,000. or more* *annually in any (1)
business expense category.*

I look forward to receiving your registration, and seeing you at our
meeting.

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
 [image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>