[Fredslist] Book Club is always Topical

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Wed Apr 29 14:20:57 EDT 2015

The Gotham Book Club is always topical!!!

Today NPR is interviewing Amanda Berry & Gina DeJesus about the ordeal they suffered at the hands of Ariel Castro - their new book Hope is about to be released…

What does this have to do with the Gotham Book Club you might ask?

Well about 3 years ago we read Room by Emma Donoghue - a remarkable story that eerily parallels Berry’s story…..

Get in on the dialog with us tomorrow night 8pm when we speak to Frank Bruni about his new book:

				"Where you Go is Not Who You'll Be”

Join us online tomorrow night at 8PM:    http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/book/home/ <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/book/home/>

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com <mailto:john at buscarello.com>