[Fredslist] Book Club - Instructions for Participation

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sun Apr 26 17:09:43 EDT 2015

April 30 is almost upon us. Please post a comment.

Don't know how? Then please see below!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2014
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org<mailto:fklein at legal.org>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com>

Please see below for handy-dandy instructions as to how to participate in our book club discussion with Frank Bruni. It is next Thursday, April 30th at 8 PM.

You can post comments, constructive criticism or questions starting now. I have already done so twice.

Please participate as this is a very enriching, but somewhat under utilized aspect of Gotham.  Thank you.

See usage primer below.