[Fredslist] Soon to be accountant

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Fri Apr 24 10:10:47 EDT 2015

Hi Gotham,
It is graduation season, so many people will  / are putting out resumes of graduates looking for work.  I am no different.  Attached is the resume of a son of one of our Project Managers.  He is looking for an accounting position.  As a reference, he has worked for us in in the field and did a great job.  Also, he is the 3rd generation of his family that worked here, so what I am trying to say is that he comes from a great family as well.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 127 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY  10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com