[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit Downtown! Tuesday, May 5th

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Tue Apr 21 17:04:40 EDT 2015

Enjoy the heart of Fall from the rooftop of the View of the World Terrace with Gotham Downtown and experience some great networking "Downtown Style"!!! We have 15 members now with applications pending and are a dynamic group!

  We are  downtown overlooking the Financial District, the New Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial, on the 20th Floor of the Club Quarter's Hotel in the View of the World Terrace, which sets the stage for AWESOME networking.
Where: View of the World Terrace, Club Quarters Hotel, 140 Washington Street
For more information on the location please check out:  http://www.viewoftheworld.com/

Our group is becoming quite a powerhouse group of great professionals!
 Please come visit us and see for yourself! (Not to mention the best view and best food in Gotham!!) Contact me about whether you can come, as we are a strict non-compete group!!
Here is the link to sign up, once we have cleared you: Downtown Meeting
|  |
|  |  |  | Downtown MeetingDowntown GothamReservation Fee $40 per person   Join us at:The View of the World Dining Room at Club Quarters Hotel 140 Washington St at... |  |
| View on www.gothamnetwork... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |

 Hope to see you there!! Steve Maggi, Esq.Managing Partner, SMA Law FirmU.S. Immigration & Consular Law80 Maiden Lane, Suite 2205New York, NY 10038Office: (212) 402-6885Cell: (917) 657-1132 Email: smaggi at smalawyers.comWebsite: www.smalawyers.com Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers