[Fredslist] FW: Accounting Summer Internship

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Mon Apr 20 10:26:20 EDT 2015

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Attached is a resume of a client's daughter who is looking for a summer internship in the accounting field. I know this family personally and they are hard-working individuals. Her dad is an engineer who owns his own small business so Kate, his daughter, has grown up in an entrepreneurial environment. I am sure she will be a great addition to any firm.

Anyone interested should please contact either myself or her directly. If you contact her please mention my name.

Regards,
Steve

Stephen J Ganns, CPA
7-11 South Broadway Suite #209
White Plains, NY 10601
914 682-7007 Voice
914 946-8286 Fax
steve at gannscpa.com
website: www.gannscpa.com

follow us:

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer