[Fredslist] Latest book club selection my personal experience

Danielgale ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Fri Apr 17 15:53:38 EDT 2015

Hi Gothamites,
   The latest book club selection, "Where you go is not who you will be" strikes a very personal cord with me.
   My sons grades in his last year of high school were not his best. He got accepted into a four year college and withdrew almost immediately. He then attended nassau community college where he excelled and made the honor roll. He was then accepted to Stonybrook University! There you go!!!!!  We love Nassau Community!

Ellyn Finkelstein
Real Estate Salesperson
Eco-Broker, GREEN
Daniel Gale Sotheby's Realty