[Fredslist] Another friend looking for a position - Sales for PR, Marketing, Events

Lynn Amos lynn at fynelyne.com
Fri Apr 17 10:51:13 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Another friend, John Bawot, Jr. has a strong background in sales and
business development in the PR, Event and Marketing world. He is now looking
for a new opportunity. Here is what he says:

The kind of companies I am looking at include:

.         marketing agencies

.         video companies

.         design and branding agencies

.         companies that produce meetings or events

My industry experience includes business-to-business, business-to- consumer,
education, and non-profits.

My location preferences are Fairfield County (CT), Westchester County (NY)
and Manhattan.

Please contact John directly with any leads.

visbay at aol.com

203-219-2426

Thanks in advance!

Lynn

Lynn Amos
 <mailto:lynn at fynelyne.com> lynn at fynelyne.com
P 914 930 4537
F  866 684 0294
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos

 <http://www.fynelyne.com/> http://www.fynelyne.com

Website Design . Custom WordPress Design . Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications . Logos . Book and Magazine
Design

Fyne Lyne Ventures, LLC

FyneLyneEmail