[Fredslist] 2015-04-29 NY Health & Aging--Lunch with Jacqui Bishop- Causes of Dementia may be reversible

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Apr 13 20:18:12 EDT 2015

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

It is that time again.  NY Health and Aging announces its next lunch:

*The Date is Wednesday, April 29, 2015**!! 12:20 PM.  Only 16 days left.
Location: The Friars Club*

Our speaker (s) Jacqui Bishop CEO of *Sharp Again Naturally*, and a Board
member.

*Sharp Again Naturally* was formed in 2012 to educate the public and the
medical community about *reversible* causes of dementia, to advocate for a
new protocol that tests for and treats them all, and to spread this good
news

*Sharp Again encourages people not to give up.*  Their own extensive
research and personal experiences have convinced many that there is real
hope for millions of people.

*This is something we should all know about.  It will affect us
somehow sooner or later!!!*

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what they need to do. Go to:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2014-12-26-0

and click on “pay as a guest.”

*As we are a non-compete groujp p;ease Don't forget to contact **me
directly to see if there are any conflicts. If you have any questions or
comments please contact me at* 917-881-7042

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers