[Fredslist] Accounts Receivable Collection Law Firm

William Tennant will at williamtennant.com
Mon Apr 13 10:02:42 EDT 2015

Hi Fellow Gotham Members,

Good Morning on this beautiful Spring Monday.  My client is a behavioral health industry-related  service provider seeking a contingency based collections law firm ideally in Southwestern CT or Metro NYC area.  This is consumer debt collection so prefer firm specializing in this area in accord with applicable consumer fair debt collection practices statutes.  Please email any recommendation to my address below.  Thank you.

Will Tennant
William Tennant LLC Attorney
234 Fifth Avenue, Suite A
New York, NY 10001