[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Witness Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 23:37:23 EDT 2015

April 8, 2015
Dear Gothan:  Our next meeting of Gotham's Expert Witness Group will be on THURSDAY, APRIL 16 at 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Cucina Italiana (214 E.52nd between 2nd and 3rd Avenues).  Our Guests will be the President and Senior Vice President of The Expert Institute, one of the nation's largest and most effective Free expert Listing Service.  They will discuss their secrets to their success and some of the specific value they provide to Experts (e.g., state of the art Webinars on several topics, articles and news bulletins that feature topics by experts to promote them and their work to our potential lawyer clients.  You won't want to miss this meeting because their ideas and suggestions are all geared to making each of us a more productive and successful expert witness.  Both experts, lawyers and those who service the legal industry will want to attend this meeting.  Join CEO and Managing Director, Michael Talve and Vice President of Marketing, Michael Morgenstern at our next meeting.  Feel free to invite any interested friends or colleagues and circuit riders, but remember that all guests must pre-register and pre-pay the $35 luncheon/meeting fee by going to the Gotham website (www.gothamnetworking.com) and clicking on "groups" and on "expert witness" and on "April 16" and "pay online".   See you on the 16th and please note that this is a change in date from our usual Monday luncheon meeting to a Thursday meeting. All the best, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and Group Coordinator, Gotham Expert Witness Group

Dr. Gerald M. Goldhaber
President and CEO, GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001
(212) 379-6661 (Office)
(917) 279-2303 (Cell)
geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
www.goldhaber.com
|   |
| CNN Commentary The balance between an individual’s right to privacy and the public’s right to know. Back to Top FDA Testimony  |
|  |
| View on www.goldhaber.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |