[Fredslist] Fwd: Next Book Club Selection-

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Apr 7 16:27:02 EDT 2015

Please support our Book Club and read this Month's Book and participate. Frank Bruni is well renowned.  For more please see below.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Julie Klein <julie2k at optonline.net<mailto:julie2k at optonline.net>>
Date: April 7, 2015 at 1:39:23 PM EDT
To: "fredslist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>>
Subject: [Fredslist] Next Book Club Selection-

New York Times Columnist Frank Bruni will chat with the Gotham Book Club about his latest book -- "Where You Go is Not Who You'll Be" -- on April 30th from 8:00-9:00 p.m.

Please take a look at the Gotham Book Club's home page for more information:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/book/home/

We are honored and thrilled to have an opportunity to chat with Frank Bruni!

Julie
Sent from my iPhone