[Fredslist] Where will you be next Wednesday?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:34:42 EDT 2015

This is an unusual week as many are away because schools are closed.
Hopefully you still read your emails.
To those of us that are not on vacation as well as to those who are, *I
invite you to the next Construction Meeting on Wednesday April 15, 2015.*

*We have a great discussion planned, and our "think tank" will be in full
force.  Bring your ideas, your opinion, experiences and we will share-
learning about one another as well as from one another.*

If you know anyone who is in the Construction field or a related field,
please invite them and or pass this on.  This is an open group so ALL ARE
WELCOME!!

We look forward to seeing you there:
Wednesday  April 15
12:15-2
Friars Club

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office