[Fredslist] Colleague seeks part-time in-house counsel position

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Apr 6 11:58:13 EDT 2015

My colleague, Trippe, seeks a part-time in-house counsel position.  Please
see his note below and his attached resume, and respond directly to him if
you have interest or know of any leads.

Thanks,

David

Gotham L.I.

LODA15LogoReduced

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361
|  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of
Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National
Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators
and Arbitrators |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013, 2014; category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by
Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.

* * * * * * * * * *

David -

A brief description of appears below, and I've attached my resume. Please
let me know if you need something else.

Thanks for posting this.

I work as a general counsel on an outsourced basis for a number of different
small companies, and while I want to keep doing that I'd also like to start
working in house, part time, for a larger company. If you know of a business
that is looking for a lawyer, I hope you will put me in touch with them.

Most of my work involves transactions (contracts and negotiations), mergers
and acquisitions, human resources, and intellectual property protection.
I've also handled litigation, arbitration, mediation, and appellate work;
closed international deals; and helped clients proactively assess and manage
risk. My clients come from different industries. Recently I've been working
a lot with health care and technology companies.  I have the breadth of
experience and common-sense approach to legal solutions that can really be
of benefit to a high growth business.

Trippe Fried
2440 Broadway, No. 219
New York, NY 10024