[Fredslist] Commercial Lease Administrator-Hot job to fill!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Sep 30 15:06:37 EDT 2014

Hello Gothamites: I'm recruiting for a major RE firm and wonder if any of you know a Commercial Lease Administrator in the market for a new job.

The position requires  7+ years' experience and at least a BA, ideally in Acctg/Finance.  Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to forward this email to contacts, so they can reach me directly- Many thanks! Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>