[Fredslist] Westchester Attorney needed for real property transfer NYC or Westchester

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Mon Sep 29 17:13:07 EDT 2014

Hello Fellow Gothamites

A client of mine needs a consultation to go through the ups and downs of her mother transferring a piece of real estate to her while making sure that her sister gets some sort of equitable distribution but not to own part of the transferred real estate either through a will or through gifting. I am aware of all the tax implications and can guide her on that. But there seem to be some issues of her mother TRYING to controlling assets from the grave that have to be ironed out. The mother does not have enough assets to give the other sister a comparable amount so there is the dilemma.

Please respond to me and I will have my client get back to whoever it is that she decides to use.

Regards,
Steve

Stephen J Ganns, CPA
7-11 South Broadway Suite #209
White Plains, NY 10601
914 682-7007 Voice
914 946-8286 Fax
steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>
website: www.gannscpa.com<http://www.gannscpa.com/>

follow us:
[FB]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414> [lnk] <http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer