[Fredslist] Exciting Events at the Gotham Book Club

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Fri Sep 26 15:06:31 EDT 2014

I started reading it this week and it’s a good read!

Please join us!

On Sep 26, 2014, at 3:01 PM, Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

Lucky Us to have Amy's book. I read it (actually listened) and it was Fabulous!  Don't miss it. See below

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com.
485 Madison Ave., Room 1301, NYC, 10022, 212 935 6020