[Fredslist] This friday dont miss it

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Sep 16 12:19:06 EDT 2014

Share a ride, Jump a train, swim across the river (well maybe that is not such a great idea) BUT ride the circuit this Friday to Gotham Princeton.  It will be a great lunch! Great people! great food! And Gotham networking!   Our Fearless leader Fred Klein and his Traveling Willbury's will be joining us.

You all have Jersey contacts let them know! Have them meet you it will be great!

If you are new to Gotham and are looking to get more out of your membership you can join us early at my office (see address below signature) at 11:00 for a discussion on how to maximize your membership in Gotham.

The lunch will be at Mediterra in Princeton.
Friday, September 19 12:30-2:00
Mediterra Restaurant
29 Hulfish Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
Cost:  $35 per person

Please Join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2013-12-23-4

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

If you have already said you were coming don't forget to sign up on the website!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal