[Fredslist] Summer is winding down but we still have work to do

Darin Iacobelli diacobelli at nsllpcpa.com
Mon Sep 15 18:07:49 EDT 2014

What a beautiful thing it was for CFC to receive a $5,000 grant last year. The organization is dear to my heart and the grant made a world of difference. Thank you all who participated last year!!

Meeting the goal this year will again result in a world of difference to other organizations----

So many incredible causes out there, lets support as many we can, year after year--

Darin V. Iacobelli, CPA, CFE
Partner-Nawrocki Smith LLP
Sent from my iPhone