[Fredslist] Friend needs a 2-3 month rental in Tribeca, Soho, West Village, or Nolita

Adam Malitz amalitz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:18:56 EDT 2014

Hello Tribe,

A close friend of mine is transferring from his company's NYC office to its
London office. His lease expires at the end of October, however, he is not
moving until January. Does anyone know of a short-term, fully-furnished,
studio or one-bedroom, rental in Tribeca, Soho, West Village, or Nolita? He
is looking to remain in the aforementioned areas only. All details will be
vetted by me before I forward them along so please be as specific as
possible when reaching out.

I know brokers will be all over this... If you are a broker, I need to know
the fee upfront. He is currently be gouged by other brokers because of the
nature of the lease. An ideal referral is someone with direct access to an
apartment, not someone who will do the search. Special insider deals are
greatly appreciated. If you own an apartment that fits this description,
and are looking to rent it out at no-risk, this is a top candidate.

Best,

Adam Malitz