[Fredslist] Job Opportunity - Miami

joseph at multifundingusa.com joseph at multifundingusa.com
Mon Sep 15 09:31:16 EDT 2014

Good morning Gotham,

My firm, Multi Funding Inc. is currently looking to add a sales/marketing rep in Miami.  The position is heavily focused on networking and building relationships with law firms.  We are requiring that the position be filled by someone who is bi-lingual Spanish/English.  Compensation:  salary directly correlated to prior sales experience plus commission.  If you know someone who may be interested please pass this email on to them or put me in touch.

www.MultiFundingUSA.com<http://www.MultiFundingUSA.com>

Joe Duffy
Multi Funding Inc
National Sales/Marketing Manager
7 World Trade Center
Suite 4632
250 Greenwich St
NY NY 10007
C: 732-547-4495
Joseph at MultiFundingUSA.com<mailto:Joseph at MultiFundingUSA.com>

Thank you!