[Fredslist] FW: Bone marrow appeal

Mark Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Sun Sep 14 08:32:36 EDT 2014

Good morning Gothamites,

Here is another opportunity to do good in the world !

Enjoy this lovely day.

All the best,

Mark Krieger GC LI Healthcare

> I am Debbie Podolski  past president of the Farmingdale Chamber of
> Commerce and I was just diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia or AML.
> Shocking and out of the blue! I\\\'m receiving treatment at North
> Shore University Hospital and getting excellent care.
>
> So far I\\\'ve had two different roommates - both young women. One was
> diagnosed just as she was ready to leave home to begin her senior year
> at college. The other is Ronni Ginsberg who is a Long Island girl
> raised in Huntington. She was in remission from AML for almost two
> years before she had a relapse this summer. She is leaving my room
> today to await a bone marrow transplant but as of yet there is no
> perfect match. Her brother is a 7 out of 10. The best scenario would the
perfect 10.

> So when I go down the pity path and wonder why this happened to me, I
> think of these two young women, who could be my daughters, and wish
> for them all the wonderful life experiences that I had such as
> marriage, children, and professional success.
>
> We\\\'re Long Islanders! There has to be a perfect match for Ronni. I
> am asking you to go to bethematch.org
<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/1jWVIgdEI8TvoKUeodTdEThsspovhpdEThsspovvudEThsspovho
dEThsspov7fCO17V2xfjW0FmIpjCjHoHOVJmIpjCjHoHOVJ5VxdB5x_HYed7baqarfnKnhuuoV5d
5BxxdXBHFShhlKyPOEuvkzaT0QSyrodTdTdw0O7P9-HIX4-00CVNAgQ-RmUmAun8lrxrW0Ezmpfl
gqoH4Ha17BPq8UQsCzBMSqmMj6h3jXlrxqhVFtd40Kogid40Pm7Cy1noNGod46HbvFVJAQsCRmfr
FYzS>  and chose to become a bone