[Fredslist] Send to your business contacts in NJ and join us!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Sep 12 16:42:39 EDT 2014

Gotham,
I have spoken to so many of you about how you have contacts in NJ who you want to get involved in Gotham but they always felt NY was to far for a lunch event for them.  Well this is your golden opportunity!!! Next Friday September 19th a taste of Gotham NYC (yes all of the groups!) will be headed to Princeton.  Our fearless (and only slightly media hungry, great photos last night) Fred Klein and his Traveling Wilbury's will be joining us for lunch in Princeton.  I believe Fred's car is full but I have heard Gotham member  Sersaray Basarir is planning on taking the train a Gotham Princeton member will gladly pick Sersaray and whomever wants to join her at the train for the lunch.

Also if you are a new member and are interested please join us earlier at my office for a "How to get the most out of Gotham" presentation before the lunch at 11:00.  Let me know if you are interested and have questions.

Hope you can Ride the circuit next week or send guests to Gotham Princeton here is the information!!

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2013-12-23-4

All the best!

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB