[Fredslist] Red Bandana - thoughts.

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Sep 12 13:03:38 EDT 2014

Gotham,
As my son and daughter and I rode the 7 train back into Manhattan last night from the Mets game.  My 14 year old son proceeded to tell me all of the things he had learned in school about the man with the red bandana and how it was "cool" to meet his father at the game.  While he was telling me the story which I have heard many times before from Jefferson, the train rounded the corner and there next to the freedom tower the lights of the memorial stretched into the sky.  This made me think of what kind of memorial is truly enduring, and the sacrifice that Welles Made so that so many could live.  And today I am writing a check to The Welles Remy Crowther Trust and the enduring memorial Jefferson has established not just for his own son, but for all who were lost, for those who remember and future generations to never forget.  I hope you support this organization as well.

All the Best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal