[Fredslist] How will the next generation remember 9/11?

Odey Raviv odeyraviv at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 12:42:51 EDT 2014

As we know pictures and videos are worth a thousand words.  Welles' story as told on ESPN has such a powerful message.  Victoria's story on its impact on her college students is very poignant.
The event at Citifield certainly seemed so special for the Crowther and Gotham family.  Congrats to the facilitators Amparo and Corey.
Respectfully
Odey Raviv

Sent from my iPhone