[Fredslist] Red Bandanna Award

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Thu Sep 11 07:56:55 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham Friends,

Last year I received the greatest honor of my life when I was presented with the Red Bandanna award. As I said then, it was extremely humbling receiving such an award when you consider the profound significance of it. Having my friends and family there when it was given to me was a moment I will never forget. I thank you all, especially Jefferson Crowther.

If I can ask one favor of you. On this day of reflection, when my son Derek was given to me and Jefferson's son Welles was lost while saving a dozen people's lives, please learn Welles story by looking at the ESPN video describing his life and his heroic sacrifice.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6929979

Thanks so much,

Paul

Paul Napolitano