[Fredslist] Take the Plane or the Train to Meet Circuit Riders & 5 Guests

Mark Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Wed Sep 10 11:12:26 EDT 2014

Dear Gothamites & Circuit Riders,

Please join us at the LI Healthcare meeting on Friday, September 12 at 8 AM at the offices of Moritt, Hock, Hamroff, 2nd Floor at 400 Garden City Plaza, Garden City, NY  11530.  Our speaker, Mark Krieger, will be talking about green non-toxic cutting edge products dealing with  weight loss, cholesterol, blood pressure, skin problems and more.  As usual, we expect to have a pleasurable and fun meeting.  Any questions contact Mark Krieger at mbkrieger at verizon.net <mailto:mbkrieger at verizon.net>  or by phone at 917-703-4694.

Mark Krieger

GC LI Healthcare