[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to NY Women/Executive Joint Meeting - 9/17 6 pm

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Tue Sep 9 11:20:12 EDT 2014

If you are free on 9/17 from 6-8 I hope you will join us for what I expect to be a fun and relaxed way to spend time with Gotham friends and family.  All at the Thos Moser showroom courtesy of NY Women's member Katia Graytok.

And because it is a joint meeting, conflicts are waived so the more the merrier!  Bring a friend!

Meeting details in Andrea's email below.  You can sign up on the website (see link below). Or, just send me an email and let me know you want to attend.

Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone
Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
nschess at kleinzelman.com<mailto:nschess at kleinzelman.com>