[Fredslist] Immigration Attorney needed

Eric Manganelli emanganelli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:47:23 EDT 2014

Dear tribe:

A friend from the U.K. is living in the U.S. under an expired visa.  He is
also working here and has been in this status for over 10 years.  A prior
attempt to get a green card failed for unknown reasons just after 9/11/01.

He is looking for an attorney to help him with  (1) determining if he has
any options other than marriage as a path to citizenship and/or legal
residency; and (2) walking him through whatever process he need to go
through to accomplish legal status.

I know we have a few immigration attorneys in our tribe.  I would love to
hear from any of our own immigration attorneys who thinks they can offer
particular assistance with this issue.  Thanks in advance.

--Eric Manganelli