[Fredslist] Cheri Elferis a Gotham Treasure!

Cayce Crown info at thecrownview.com
Mon Sep 8 14:00:42 EDT 2014

To Anybody who goes Anywhere,

I cannot recommend Cheri Elferis enough.

To make a long potentially aggravating story, short:

I was trying to get to San Francisco from Louisville, KY on an afternoon in August.

The flight left over 2 hours late, sat on the tarmac, and, after 1.5 hours, returned to the gate where (eventually) they cancelled the flight.
I was at the airport for 8 hours and never got any farther than the departure gate...

Frustrating, yes, but so wonderful and relieving to have used CHERI ELFERIS.
While other customers were screaming and yelling and standing in very very long lines, I made a single phone call to CHERI and she took care of everything.
When it looked like I had to spend the night in Louisville, her company found a great hotel, at a low price, with a free shuttle.
When I decided to return to NYC, because my time had gotten too short to go to San Francisco, she got my additional return nonrefundable ticket, refunded.
Your results may vary.

She makes life easier and that is priceless.

The next time you are traveling, you would be foolish not to avail yourself of her 5 star service.

Cayce

Cayce Crown
Producer/Videographer

The Crown View Group, LLC
314 West 19th Street
Suite GA
New York, NY 10011
646.452.3595

http://www.thecrownview.com

"The Crown View, shooting your friends and relatives so you don't have to".™

http://www.linkedin.com/in/caycecrown
http://www.twitter.com/thecrownview
http://www.facebook.com/TheCrownView
http://www.ImGoingToShootYou.com