[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to LI Healthcare - join us this Friday morning for breakfast and networking

Mark Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Mon Sep 8 09:34:22 EDT 2014

Dear Gothamites & Circuit Riders,

Ride the circuit! Join us this Friday morning for our LI Healthcare meeting.  Come and meet our newest LI Healthcare member and fresh fish. Our featured speaker will be our own Stuart Goldstein, CPA, of Samuel Goldstein & Co CPAS, who will have some interesting advice as we close in on the end of the fiscal year.   As usual, we expect to have a pleasurable and fun meeting.

Details:

When: Friday, September 12 at 8 AM

Where:  Moritt, Hock, Hamroff, 400 Garden City Plaza 2nd Floor,  Garden City

RSVP: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/LI-Healthcare-Meeting-2013-12-27-4

Any questions contact Mark Krieger at mbkrieger at verizon.net or by phone at 917-703-4694.

Mark Krieger

GC LI Healthcare