[Fredslist] In need of a divorce attorney in the Rochester area

Erik Scheibe erikscheibe at optonline.net
Sat Sep 6 07:59:41 EDT 2014

> A close friend of mine has someone close to them from his hometown in in trouble.  Do we have any divorce lawyers in the Rochester area?

His cousin-in-law needs one bad. Her husband cheated on her when she was pregnant with their 4th child (the one he talked her into having) and then left her two weeks before the baby was due. She didn't see it coming and now he's making all sorts of demands knowing she's too broke and too proud to really sign up a heavy hitter.

I know there are always two sides, but this one seems pretty rough.  If anyone can help, please reach out to me.  631-848-3452  Does anyone know a good lawyer who would show some compassion (especially being gentle financially initially).

> Sincerely,
>
> Erik Scheibe
> East End Flooring Corporation
> Riverhead, NY