[Fredslist] a new member of Gotham Social Media has joined the tribe!

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue Sep 2 10:49:39 EDT 2014

Please join me in welcoming Alex Vachon as the first member of Gotham's
Social Media Group.

Alex moved from Montreal to New York city in 2010 and founded Cartouche
Creations LLC -  a film, TV and video production company.  Alex
produces/directs marketing videos for the web and social media, television
ads, and event videos.  He is currently developing several intellectual
properties, from a web based application, to an Impact Investing television
show, as well as feature films. Cartouche Creations has been selected for
the 2014 Best of Manhattan Award in the Video Production & Taping Service
category. Alex was introduced to me by fellow Gothamite Steve Maggi.

Alex's contact details are:

Alex Vachon

Cartouche Creations LLC

110 Bleecker Street, NY, NY 10012

 <mailto:cartouchecreations at gmail.com> cartouchecreations at gmail.com

Tel: 646-301-9764

cid:ii_hyrz21ty0_147ccf42593fa2d4

See my latest LinkedIn published blog posting at
<https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/203392?pathWildcard=203392>
https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/203392?pathWildcard=203392

Get a LinkedIn nugget a day on my blog  <http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M>
http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M and click any date on the calendar.