[Fredslist] Expert Speaker in Entertainment or Sports Media needed on Saturday November 22

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 10:38:33 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham.

The Pace Collegiate Chapter of the American Marketing Association (PUMA) has a conference on Saturday, November 22nd.  They had a big sports figure confirmed to speak to them and they just canceled.  This is a great event for our Students that are studying Marketing and Media at Pace University and a way for a professional in Sports, Media, and Entertainment to give knowledge to our students.  The event has over 100 Students from Pace University and other Colleges attend.

If you would like to speak, please email Brittany Katz at bk51419n at pace.edu  Brittany is the Student chapter President of PUMA.
Please also cc me on the e-mail at jkamberg at pace.edu

Jeffrey N. Kamberg

Director of EmployerRelations

Career Services - Pace University

NYC Campus: 41 Park Row-14thFloor, New York, NY 10038

Pleasantville Campus: 861 BedfordRoad, Pleasantville, NY 10570

O: 212-346-1712 F: 212-346-1719

jkamberg at pace.edu

www.pace.edu