[Fredslist] Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party - sign up today!

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Oct 31 10:23:58 EDT 2014

It's time to sign up for our annual Holiday cocktail party, our most popular
event, so make plans to attend on December 2nd!

Please join us on Tuesday evening December 2, 2014 at the world famous
Friar's Club, and Gotham Clubhouse, for our annual Holiday cocktail party.

The recipients of our Summer of Giving Campaign will be announced at the
party.

And we will announce the Networkers of the Year - join us for a great Gotham
night!

And as always, the networking is fabulous!

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes open bar,
passed hors d'oeuvres and pasta stations.

Cost of admission is $75.00 and is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs
(because that is all that will fit, so sign up today!)

To learn more, to see who is attending, or to register and pay, click on the
link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2014-09-1
1

P.S. I see some of you have "joined" on the website, terrific! But we don't
want you to miss out, so please remember to pay in order to guarantee you
have a spot. This is a popular event and spots go fast.

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com