[Fredslist] Gotham Thank you to Susan Zinder and Philip Smallman(Pace Alumni)

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 09:41:04 EDT 2014

Good morning Gotham.

I just wanted to send a quick shout out and thank you to both Susan Zinder and Philip Smallman who came to Pace University to speak about applying to Law School.  I heard from my team at career services that they were extremely professional and helpful to our students.

Thank you again for offering your time
We appreciate it.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg

Director of EmployerRelations

Career Services - Pace University

NYC Campus: 41 Park Row-14thFloor, New York, NY 10038

Pleasantville Campus: 861 BedfordRoad, Pleasantville, NY 10570

O: 212-346-1712 F: 212-346-1719

jkamberg at pace.edu

www.pace.edu